• Historie Slider

History

  • 2019: 40 Years Verpa Folie, Commissioning of the new recycling centre in Weidhausen
  • 2017: Expansion of HDPE capacity by two new HDPE extruders and one winder
  • 2015: Company formation Verpa Film LP – USA
  • 2015: Commissioning of a new 10-color printing system and two additional COEX extruders
  • 2012: Certification in accordance with BRC at our Gunzenhausen plant
  • 2011: Change of name to Verpa Folie Weidhausen GmbH
  • 2010: Startup of our new printing facility; construction of our new plant in Wroclaw/Poland and relocation there
  • 2009: Monthly production capacity of 3,000 metric tons
  • 2007: VERPA GmbH becomes the distribution center for the enterprise
  • 2006: Certification in accordance with HACCP at our Gunzenhausen plant
  • 2000: Certification in accordance with German Industrial Norm DIN ISO 9001/2000
  • 1999: Acquisition of ALL-PLASTIC, Gunzenhausen (formerly all-plastic Mayer, founded in 1950) ; the founding of Verpa Film Wroclaw/Poland
  • 1991: First COEX facility in Europe with a flat-lying width of 3,600 mm goes into operation
  • 1988: Initial production with 2 extrusion facilities producing 80 metric tons monthly
  • 1986: Registration of as trade mark
  • 1979: Foundation of Verpa GmbH as a trading company by Joachim Baumann, supported by Peter Griebel
 
CPA